We recorded and uploaded 7 videos today:
- Memories of David Blackwell and the regular conditional probability paper
- Memories of Gary Becker, and George Stigler
- Another memory of Stigler
- Arguments for the Greatest Happiness Principle
- How does probability make the GHP more practical?
- How did you become a utilitarian?
- Types vs tokens
We also uploaded a paper: Causality and Econometrics in FOCUS [PDF] (1992). (The scanning was done using a handheld phone. We’ll hope to replace this eventually with a higher quality scan.)